Friday, June 29, 2012

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - Nifty Fifties

I have never entered a challenge before. Today I decided to enter this card in the CARDZTV "Summer Fun" Challenge. 



This card sure made it feel like summer!  It is so hot outside, even getting in the pool during the day isn't fun.  It's like sitting in a pot on the stove, I'd rather stay inside and make cards.  Evening time is when the pool is just about right.


I think the bottom may need some buttons but I have really big or non matching buttons right now.  Adding it to my list :)



5 comments:

  1. This is a great set. I wish I could fit into a tiny yellow bikini. Super cute!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this challenge card! I love the bright colors that you chose. I hope you stop by www.cricutchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie! I will definitely stop by your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete